The issues covered in this blog are, for the most part, critical to the public discussion of sustainability in agriculture and food systems. I hope and expect that you, the reader, will take an active role in the discussion and join me in the quest to make the dreams of a better life for our kids and our communities a reality within some kind of reasonable time frame (i.e. not some distant, theoretical future). To that end, you can help by doing any/all of the following:
- Read the posts on this blog and comment on them.
- Follow the blog by signing up in the appropriate place in the margin on the right.
- Share this blog or individual posts with your friends, family and colleagues through discussion, email or any of the social media outlets available today.
- Get in touch with me directly to let me know your thoughts.
- Join PASA today, and get involved in our many other efforts to transform agriculture.
- Make a donation to support our important work.
- Find local and regional food sources and support the farmers who are there to support you!
- Identify and support other sustainable agriculture groups and organizations in your community and region.
What we’re trying to do obviously cannot be done by a small group of well-intended people alone, nor can we accomplish anything by working in isolation from those who do not yet understand the importance of sustainability. Please do all you can to spread the word and to manifest your agricultural values in your daily lives!